1. Fillet and portion pollock, lay on cling film give a good sprinkle of salt and sugar. Sit in fridge for
15 mins and then rinse in cold icy water let sit and drain.
2. Make wild garlic mayo by using the green stems egg yolk vinegar and whole eggs, blend and
emulsify til mayo consistency. Dice capers and gherkins fine and mix well.
3. Blanch and Refresh sea spinach as well as carrageen moss.
4. Place sugar vinegar and water in a pot, heat gently and infuse with gorse flowers. Allow to sit
5. Boil ballycotton potatoes til cooked, in mixer ad butter and dried dillisk.
6. In a large pan on a high heat cook the fish on one side til golden, turn and baste with butter,
allow to sit for 2minutes before serving.
7. Plate and garnish with micro greens or wild garlic flowers and pickled gorse.