At least a day in advance:
1. Blanch the wild garlic in 65g Rapadura sugar and 350g water for 1 minute. Blitz
together with the Sheeps Yoghurt, Rapeseed Oil, 100g of Kombucha Vinegar and a
pinch of salt.
2. Pass through a fine sieve and place in freezer.
3. After 30 mins, remove from freezer and rake through with a fork. Return to the
freezer and allow to freeze again for another 30mins. Remove and rake through with a
fork. Repeat this process until the whole tub has become ice.
4. In a pot, heat the remaining Kombucha Vinegar, Rapadura sugar and water. Allow to
cool and pour over the Wild Garlic Flowers, set aside and allow to infuse for at least
5. Char leeks in a very hot pan until they become ash.
Just before Serving:
1. Shuck the oysters carefully and ensure any shell fragments have been removed.
2. Rake the wild garlic granita one final time and place a spoonful onto each oyster.
3. Garnish with pickled wild garlic flowers and three-cornered leek ash.