The heart of homemade sushi starts with well made rice, to do this use the absorption method to cook it.
- Use 1 cup of rice : 1 cup of water, rinse 3-4 time in warm water.
- Leave the rice to absorb water( warm) for 20 minutes.
- Rinse again with hot water and put it in the rice cooker.
- Wait until it cooked.
- Once the rice is cooked, take it out to a bigger container, add sushi seasoning and mix well.
- Place your nori 1/2 ( seaweed sheet ) to bamboo sushi matt. Shiny side facing down.
- Use 150g of rice add to your nori sheet turn your nori with rice to sushi mat.
- Add avocado, cream cheese, radish pickle, crab stick, breaded prawns.
- Take the bottom of the sheet and roll it up so that the bottom meets the top.
Mango slide 8 slices (thin slices)
Deep fried onions
Spicy sauce (Mayonnaise 50g, Masago 10g, Sriracha sc. 20g, Teriyaki 20g, mix well)
Deep Fried leek